Monday, August 31, 2009

August Top 5 - 2009

This was my top 5 for August 2009

Click the play button next to any song to listen


  1. It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault) - Discovery
    The side project of Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij and Ra Ra Riot frontman Wes Miles, Discovery is an interesting electronic/R&B mix that brings to mind elements of both Passion Pit and The Postal Service. I could not stop listening to this album this month and probaly could have filled my top 5 with it alone. This is my current favorite.


  2. Blue - Plej
    Electro-pop-jazzy-house goodness from the Swedish Leftcoast.


  3. No Surprise - James Yuill
    Welcome to UK Folktronica. I think I like it.


  4. Brownstone Alley - Freddy & Francine
    I've had Freddy & Francine's album for a couple months now and keep going back to it. This is almost always the first song I play.


  5. Corner - Allie Moss
    Molly Jenson in-advertently tunred me on to this tune and subsequently Allie's album which is quite lovely. Corner is also the first track on the Dreamy v.1 compilation.


No comments: